Costs related to employee benefits and retirement programs are significant and tend to increase steadily over time, however these programs are also essential in attracting, retaining and engaging key talent needed to run a business effectively. At ZLC Financial we work with our clients to help them better understand the current reality and complexities of employee benefits, and help them develop strategies that are best suited to their unique needs.
At ZLC Financial, we are proud of what we have built and how we help our clients succeed with the caliber of expertise at our firm. We continue to grow, innovate and develop in ways that directly benefit our clients. Choosing the right Advisor is key to success; over the past 7 weeks on LinkedIn we explored the reasons why ZLC is a great and obvious choice for companies seeking sound employee benefits and group retirement advice and solutions:
- ZLC has the most experienced team in the City with almost 400 years of employee benefits experience within our team of 19 professionals.
Our clients benefit by having confidence that their advisor team can resolve their issues and provide solutions.
- ZLC has specialized skills that directly benefit our clients with over 150 years of collective experience working specifically on the insurer side of the industry, our own internal underwriter, and the only CPA dedicated to advising on employee benefits in the local market.
Our clients benefit by having the confidence that they have the best rates and solutions available in the market.
- ZLC is one of the fastest organically growing advisor firms in Western Canada with approximately 4 to 5 new clients per month over the past 5 years, driven by hiring good people and then letting them do their thing to support and help our clients.
Our clients benefit from the expanding resources and services resulting from this growth.
- ZLC is independent in an increasingly consolidated market as we continue to do what we have always done and as we take a longer-term and more client-focused approach.
Our clients benefit from objective solutions that are independent of their Advisor and any insurer.
- ZLC has a long and proud history of stability and growth as we provide a great environment for our team to work in with an atmosphere conducive to growth and stability.
Our clients benefit from the comfort of knowing there is stability in the team they rely on for service.
- ZLC provides a wide range of solutions to clients, regardless of size, industry or corporate structure. We work for you, our clients, and not for the shareholders of a large financial institution or consulting firm.
Our clients benefit from not being treated like “just another client”.
- ZLC focuses on what we do best as specialists in the employee benefits industry but we also partner with leading experts in the market.
Our clients benefit from our ability to provide comprehensive and objective HR solutions.
Given the many risks and issues facing employee benefits and retirement programs sponsors, it is important for employers to be confident in the strength and stability of their Advisor team, and to be able to trust the advice and solutions provided by knowing it is always provided with the clients interests at heart. Choosing the right Advisor is one of the keys to success and we hope you will agree that ZLC Financial is a very well-equipped Advisor to handle your company’s employee-benefits and retirement-program needs. Should you have any questions on the above, please don’t hesitate to contact me or a member of our team.
ZLC Financial is one of the fastest growing advisors for employee benefits programs in Vancouver, and we are fortunate to have the best people, resources to serve the very best clients, no matter their specific size, market, or unique circumstances. We provide value to you by leveraging one of the most skilled benefits teams – almost 400 years of experience within our team of 19 employee benefits specialists. We have been working with businesses ranging from 3 to over 75,000 plan members for more than 35 years.
Written By Dan Eisner,
Group Retirement Advisor
Disclaimer: This information is designed to educate and inform you of strategies and products currently available. The views (including any recommendations) expressed in this commentary are those of the author alone and are not necessarily those of ZLC Financial. This information is not to be construed as investment advice. It is for educational or information purposes only. It is not intended to provide legal, taxation or account advice; as each situation is different, please seek advice based on your specific circumstance. This commentary is not in any respect to be construed as an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any securities.