Pip Steele received his BCOM Finance from UBC in 1969 and spent 13 years in the corporate sector as a senior officer/director of an integrated financial services and real estate conglomerate including seven years as the Chairman and President of a CDIC insured Trust and Loan Company. Pip joined ZLC Financial in 1985.
Pip specializes in structured settlements, and retirement and estate planning. He has lectured extensively throughout the lower mainland through UBC continuing education to such clients as WorkSafe BC, ICBC, a number of corporate and union clients as well as many legal and accounting firms.
Pip has earned the following designations and is a member of the following organizations:
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP, 1996-2018)
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (CH.F.C.)
- Member, Standing Committee on Finance, Corporation of Delta
- Life Member, Vancouver Estate Planning Council
- Delta Police Board Member