HOWIE’S STYLE + APPROACH
Being independent and impartial, allows Howie to always act in the best interest of his clients. Howie also offers additional wealth management services as an Exempt Market Dealing Representative through our affiliate ZLC Wealth.
2018 marked Howie’s 30th year with ZLC Financial. Howie was a member of The Million Dollar Round Table for 24 years; a life and qualifying member, 7 years Court of the Table and 3 years Top of the Table. He is a Certified Financial Planner, holds a Business Administration degree from Northern Alberta Institute of Technology and has completed the Canadian Securities Course from the Canadian Securities Institute.
Alongside our team of expert advisers, Howie provides independent advice, helping clients create a viable financial plan, building their savings, protect against unexpected events and being prepared for their financial future.
WHAT YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT HOWIE?
Travelling has been a longtime passion of Howie’s. He’s visited many countries around the world, but Hawaii is still his favorite destination (mostly because it’s where he and his wife get to spend vacations spoiling their grandkids).
Howie is a current/past member of the following associations:
- Director, Greater Vancouver YMCA Properties Foundation
- Past Director, Kids Up Front Vancouver
- Past President and Director, 1994 Grey Cup Festival
- Past-Director, Life Underwriters Association
- Past-President and Director, Vancouver Civic Non-Partisan Association
- Past Member, B.C. Lions President’s Advisory Board
- Past Director, YMCA of Greater Vancouver
- Received Award of Distinction for Community service from the YMCA of Greater Vancouver
ZLC’s framework allows us advisers to provide independent and comprehensive professional advice to clients. Our team approach means that my clients receive the best expert advice possible.