Our Commitment During COVID-19
As the world continues to face the rapidly evolving situation with COVID-19, we at ZLC are monitoring the situation as closely as possible, and are taking this pandemic extremely seriously. We are taking every possible precaution to protect our employees, Associates, and clients. Thanks to technology and ZLC’s commitment to maintaining secure and robust platforms, ZLC advisors can still perform their professional functions of serving our clients remotely through the use of electronic documents and non face-to-face business communication.
We will adapt plans and publish updates relating to our operations, as the situation develops.
Last Updated: June 1, 2020
We are open for business and here to support our clients under these trying times. It is our intention to ensure the seamless continuity of our service levels as much as possible. We are fully functional and, at this time, do not expect any major disruption to our client support as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
As of June 1st, ZLC will be commencing our gradual, staggered, safe return to the workplace, taking every possible precaution to protect our employees, Associates, and clients. Click here to review ZLC’s Return to Workplace Policies and Procedures.
As of early March when we began working remote, our office has implemented the following precautionary measures to ensure the safety and health of our employees and clients. This includes, amongst other things, the following:
- Business Continuity Plan – ZLC has initiated employees work remotely from the safety of their home, while being able to operate business as usual with the same high standards of security.
- Get In Touch – As we cannot respond to correspondence received by physical mail or fax during this period, please reach out to our team via email or phone. Visit our Team Page for individual contact details.
- Meetings – ZLC has cancelled all large team meetings and moved business meetings to phone or video conferences.
- Technology – The utilization of digital tools (such as e-applications, e-signature technology, non face-to-face delivery) has enabled our team to continue to offer clients the peace of mind and service, without having to meet in person for signatures or cheques. If you prefer a virtual meeting, we have platforms available to maintain face-to-face presence.
- Sanitization – We’ve eliminated external access to our office and have restricted onsite staffing to those required for essential operations on a rotational basis only. Building cleaners are being extra diligent with cleaning and sanitizing touch points in common areas, ZLC has implemented regular sanitization throughout the office and provided effective handwashing instructions, hand sanitizer placed throughout the office, and disinfectant wipes for workstations.
We are in regular dialogue with the many insurance and investment companies we deal with on a day to day basis, and following their updates and how they are handling the situation as well. We are strictly adhering to the prescribed health guidelines and the PHAC (Public Health Agency of Canada) updates.
Our priority is the health and safety of our employees, clients and communities. We will continue to monitor the situation and implement any and all measures where required.
Thank you for your patience as we make changes to provide you with the best possible service in light of these challenging times. I pray that you are all safe, healthy, and that we will get through this crisis quickly.