Duties and Responsibilities
- Build a client-base of businesses, employers and high net worth individuals and support their financial requirements
- Leverage their expertise to analyze market trends, review best practices, evaluate client needs and build long-term strategies to strengthen the financial position of your client’s portfolio
- Nurture long-term partnerships through networking and marketing opportunities, to increase your business and elevate the client experience
- Provide valuable learning opportunities to increase client and community engagement by hosting financial services sessions, tutorials and video conferences
- Collaborate with various contributors such as vendors, insurance providers and other advisors, to captivate on industry trends and sustain your competitive position in the market
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in a financial services role
- An established book of business of in personal insurance and/or mutual funds with the opportunity for growth and development
- LLQP license required
- CFP, CLU, CHS, CIM, CFA or CPA designations would be an asset
- High degree of proficiency in financial planning, asset management and insurance
What does ZLC offer?
- A trusted advisor to the ZLC community who leads with a people-centric approach to elevate the client experience and improve their financial services practice
- A dynamic and passionate team player with an entrepreneurial spirit who challenges the status quo, thinks outside the box and inspires innovation at all levels of an organization
- A culture champion with a passion for client success and can build and nurture long-term relationships while fostering an inclusive and safe community
- A self-motivated professional with a positive and resilient energy who thrives when taking the lead and is driven by the opportunity to make an impact, achieve goals and deliver rewarding results for clients
How to Apply
If you’re looking to take the next step in building an impactful career and meet the requirements for this position, we invite you to apply for this opportunity by submitting your application through LinkedIn or through our Careers page.
We are truly honoured to have talented professionals (like you) express interest in joining our team! We understand that candidates may not meet all the requirements of this position and will be considering an equivalent combination of work experience and education when building our talent pool. If you feel passionate about joining the ZLC team and think you would be the ideal candidate, we encourage you to apply.
If this is not the role for you, please explore our ZLC Careers Page to find the ideal career for you or to connect with our team. We are always looking for talented professionals to join our amazing team and would be happy to review your application!
Diversity and inclusion are at the core of everything we do here at ZLC! From nurturing a safe environment, to empowering our employees to be their authentic selves to creating a diverse workforce – our team will stop at nothing to embrace our values for inclusion and diversity, and this is what makes ZLC a special place to work.
We truly do believe that a diverse community of talented professionals will provide us with a competitive advantage, and therefore, we encourage all qualified candidates to apply, regardless of race, national origin, colour, religion, age, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital and family status, disability, or any other identifying characteristic.
We are committed to creating a barrier-free recruitment and selection process and if you require an accommodation throughout this procedure, please let us know.