ZLC Financial is committed to providing the most cost effective products and services to ensure you maintain a competitive and comprehensive package of benefits to attract and retain your company’s most valuable asset – its people.
We have been in operation for more than 30 years and manage over 300 employee benefit and retirement programs in BC and across Canada. Our team works with companies that range in employee size from 4 to 7,000.
Better Benefits, Better Business
ZLC Financial is an independent firm. We offer the following services to save you money and provide your employees with the best benefits available:
Group Benefit Solutions
- Cost plan analysis and comparison
- Evaluate funding alternatives
- Plan design analysis
- Cost containment strategies
- Long-term benefits strategies
- Personalized employee communication
- Assistance in union negotiations
Group Retirement Solutions
- Plan design analysis and benchmarking
- Plan governance and CAP compliance
- Investment selection and monitoring
- Employee communication
- Investment advice
ZLC’s Small Business Benefits Solution
Employers with as few as 2 employees can take advantage of ZLC’s Small Business Benefits Program. ZLC has created a program, in collaboration with a major insurer, which allows for plan design flexibility and customization to meet your corporate philosophy and objectives. The program offers clients instant and ongoing price advantages through preferred expense factors.
The Process for Employee Benefits
1. Strategic Discovery – Comprehensive assessment to determine your company and employee needs and goals.
2. Plan Analysis, Report, and Design – Customized report detailing how to maximize your benefits program and its cost-effectiveness.
3. Implementation – Solutions implemented and managed to ensure a smooth transition.
4. Communication – Education and materials provided to help your employees choose the right options for them and their families.
5. Ongoing Service and Support – Your ZLC specialist and team are always here for you.
Click Here to view all of our Employee Benefits Blog posts.