¹Long, Richard. Strategic Compensation in Canada. Nelson College Indigenous, 2018
NICK’S STYLE + APPROACH
With over 25 years hands on experience in group retirement, Nick advises clients on a wide range of group retirement-related issues and helps organizations implementing a group retirement plan either for the very first time or evaluating their existing group retirement plan.
Nick’s experience in financial services spans over three decades and includes working for several of the largest insurance companies in Canada and the United Kingdom. He holds the Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS) designation. He also earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Bradford, United Kingdom.
With a focus on group retirement plans, Nick helps small to large companies with the following services:
- Recommend service provider options for organizations to select for managing their group retirement plan
- Conduct market search for suitable products, services and investment funds
- Help organizations customize a plan design to meet their unique needs and select suitable investment funds
- Audit and review organizations current group retirement plan to see if it is working well and meeting its stated objectives
- Review the quality, choice, value, structure and performance of investment funds
- Provide regular reports to plan administrator, management and pension committees
- Regularly attend meetings with plan administrators, management and pension committees
- Help organizations to develop strategies to get the most out of their plan
- Keeping organizations up to date with any developments and changes to pension regulations and legislation
WHAT YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT NICK?
Away from work Nick enjoys coaching his kids soccer and coming from England he is hoping that one of his 6 kids one day will join his beloved boyhood team Liverpool F.C.
Being a part of a team of seasoned and experienced specialists from employee benefits to wealth management provides my clients the opportunity to leverage the best advice and service in the industry.