ZLC Financial is British Columbia’s leading provider of structured settlement services.
What is a Structured Settlement?
A structured settlement is a means of paying or settling a claim for damages (usually against a casualty insurer) so that all amounts paid to the claimant in the future will be tax-free. The casualty insurer purchases a non-assignable, non-transferable, non-commutable annuity contract and irrevocably assigns the payments to the injured party. To take advantage of the structured settlement option, the claim for damages must be made in respect of a personal injury or death.
The Structured Settlements Specialists
With over 25 years of experience, ZLC Financial is the leading provider of structured settlements in British Columbia. ZLC works diligently on nurturing its relationships with both sides of the legal dispute, including the claimant, plaintiff and defence counsel, along with casualty insurance company representatives.
Process for Structure Settlements
- Consultation and individual customized design of your structured settlement.
- Full market survey to find you the best rates and maximize your income.
- Immediate response – we are available for meetings and to answer your inquiries at anytime.
- Placement of structured settlement annuities.
- On-going servicing of the annuity for life at no cost to you, including banking, address changes or any other matters relating to your structured settlement.