With many years of experience as a Chartered Accountant, including an extensive business background as a senior financial officer with a major company, John has an in-depth knowledge and practical experience in the areas of investment management, retirement and elder planning, wealth management including RRSP’s and RRIF’s.
John joined ZLC nearly 20 years ago, and has been committed to providing excellent service and results to his clients.
John has earned the following designations and is a member of the following organizations:
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (CH.F.C.)
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of British Colombia (since 1972)
- Licensed Portfolio Manager and Advising Director of ZLC Private Investment Management
John is a qualified commercial pilot in addition to his financial background.
Past volunteer positions include:
- Fund raising for Vancouver Symphony Orchestra
- Vancouver Playhouse Board of Directors for 6 years
- Chartered Accountant Education Foundation Director
- President of Pacific Flying Club, the largest flight training school in BC.
John is married with two children and three grandchildren.
Visit John Wark’s Advisor website.